The Knolls Residential Care Facility is an assisted care facility, adjacent to the Laurie Care Center, a skilled nursing facility.
Just a few of our features include not one, but two outdoor courtyards, an activity center, a coffee bistro and a “soda shop” provided at no charge to the residents and community of Laurie.
Centrally located, The Knolls is only a few hours’ drive from Missouri’s major cities: Saint Louis, Kansas City, Columbia and Branson. Nestled closely to the largest man-made lake in Missouri, the Lake of the Ozarks, the local attractions abound and are enjoyed by our residents as well.
- In house Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy
- Direct TV
- Koffee Klatch meetings
- Ice Cream Parlor Thursdays
- Christian Services
- In House Eye, Ear, and Podiatry Services
- Red Hat Ladies Meetings
- Daily Activities Geared Toward the Gentlemen
- Online Accommodations with Wi-Fi Services for Family Members
- Extra on-site doctor’s services which include Podiatry, Dental, Eye care, Ear care, Audio logical Services
- Full Service Beauty & Barber Shampoo, shampoo and set, hair cut, color, permanent and combo’s sets
- Free Durable Power of Attorney services for Healthcare only
|Alyssa Walls||Director of Nursingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Diana Wilson||Admissions/Social Servicesemail@example.com|
|Caren Talbert-Cho||Activities Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Frank Stimac||Director of Dining Servicesemail@example.com|
|Theresa Moyer||Human Resources Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|