Family Style Living
Good Shepherd Care Center, located at 1101 W. Clay Road, Versailles, MO is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility. Adjacent to the care center is the Kidwell Residential Care Center, an assisted living facility.
Our facilities are a community within a community, emphasizing quality of life. The facilities provide many activities both on site and in the community.
A homelike environment is achieved by employing a warm, caring staff that is involved in the daily care and lives of the residents.
Good Shepherd provides nursing and rehabilitation services under Medicare Part A & B, Medicaid, managed care programs, inpatient and outpatient therapies.
- In house Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy
- Direct TV
- Koffee Klatch meetings
- Ice Cream Parlor Thursdays
- Christian Services
- In House Eye, Ear, and Podiatry Services
- Red Hat Ladies Meetings
- Daily Activities Geared Toward the Gentlemen
- Online Accommodations with Wi-Fi Services for Family Members
- Extra on-site doctor’s services which include Podiatry, Dental, Eye care, Ear care, Audio logical Services
- Full Service Beauty & Barber Shampoo, shampoo and set, hair cut, color, permanent and combo’s sets
- Free Durable Power of Attorney services for Healthcare only
|Christie Seay||Director of Nursingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Galena Deister||Social Services Director, Admission Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|Audrey Abey||Accounts Receivablefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chris Bramon||Food Services Professionalemail@example.com|
|Gracie Krueger||Activity Director||573-539-2466||GSCC_Activities@gsnhd1.com|
|Theresa Moyer||Human Resources Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|