Family Style Living
Good Shepherd Care Center, located at 1101 W. Clay Road, Versailles, MO is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility. Adjacent to the care center is the Kidwell Residential Care Center, an assisted living facility.
Our facilities are a community within a community, emphasizing quality of life. The facilities provide many activities both on-site and in the community.
A homelike environment is achieved by employing a warm, caring staff that is involved in the daily care and lives of the residents.
Good Shepherd provides nursing and rehabilitation services under Medicare Part A & B, Medicaid, managed care programs, and inpatient and outpatient therapies.
The Good Shepherd Care Center offered each school listed below a $1,000 scholarship award, for the purpose of a student continuing their higher education in the nursing field. The 2023 recipients of the 1st annual Good Shepherd Care Center Nursing Scholarship are:
Kelsey Fischer – Eldon High School
Haley Henderson – Eldon High School
Leigha Robert – Versailles High School
Emma Garrison – Versailles High School
- In house Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy
- Direct TV
- Koffee Klatch meetings
- Ice Cream Parlor Thursdays
- Christian Services
- In House Eye, Ear, and Podiatry Services
- Red Hat Ladies Meetings
- Daily Activities Geared Toward the Gentlemen
- Online Accommodations with Wi-Fi Services for Family Members
- Extra on-site doctor’s services which include Podiatry, Dental, Eye care, Ear care, Audio logical Services
- Full Service Beauty & Barber Shampoo, shampoo and set, hair cut, color, permanent and combo’s sets
- Free Durable Power of Attorney services for Healthcare only
|Director of Nursing
|Human Resources Director